Flying With Kids: Our Most Essential Carry-On Items
When you’re flying with kids, your carry-on is your lifeline. And what’s in it can make or break the entire flight. Our Hilton Mom Voyage travel experts offer great tips for their must-have carry-on items.
Staying clean and healthy
- Empty plastic grocery bags
- Change of clothes
- Wet Ones
- Hand sanitizer
Warding off boredom
- Books to read
- Game books: sudoku, word search, etc.
- Paper and pens
Keeping their mouths busy and stomachs full
- Snacks (healthy and not messy)
Technology we can’t leave home without
In case of emergency
- Necessary medicine
- Duct tape
Let us know if some of these are already on your list, if you’ll be adding some new things to your bag, or if you have other necessary goodies that make your trips easier. Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Read other articles about air travel with kids.
- See our best packing tips.
- Find out which are our favorite travel items.
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team members live throughout the U.S. and have traveled by air and car all over the world with their families!