Activities for a Rainy Day at the Beach
Beach vacation season is here!
You’ve packed the bathing suits, floaties, sand toys, blankets, sun shield, and, of course, sunscreen. Your family is ready for a beach vacation! But, as we all know, Mother Nature may not comply with your wishes for bright, beautiful skies, and you may find yourself with a day or two of rain. You could go out and enjoy the surf, as long as it’s safe, but the Hilton Mom Voyage team has a few ideas of some activities you can enjoy if you find yourself having to stay inside while at the beach.
If you want to stay in:
- Use Netflix to order on-demand movies
- Play spoons and other card games
- Start a game of charades
- Go on an inside scavenger hunt
If you’re up for venturing out:
- Find the closest movie theater
- Check out local museums
- See if there is a skating rink nearby
- Look for an aquarium, which are often popular near beach locations
- Go bowling
- Try your hand at laser tag
What does your family do when you face a rainy day on a beach vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team members live throughout the U.S. and have traveled by air and car all over the world with their families!