Tricia lives in Phoenix with her husband, 12 year-old daughter and 10 year-old son. She is a special education teacher for elementary students. Her family’s favorite memories have been when they are on vacation. They love swimming, snorkeling, hiking, skiing, running, animals, and everything else outdoors.
Planning is half the fun of a vacation and everyone in her family participates in finding what interests them most. She also likes to use the latest smartphone applications to simplify traveling. She has visited Europe, the Caribbean, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, and Alaska, as well as most of the mainland states. Tricia is excited to share her family adventures with others and help them plan their own amazing family memories.
- Dream vacation: New Zealand
- Favorite road trip snack: Cuties
- I’d be in trouble if I forgot to pack: Swimsuits
- Check or carry on: Carry on! It forces everyone to pack light and leave the unnecessary items at home.
- Airport security line tip: Get TSA PreCheck!
Follow Tricia on Instagram: @tparkey2