Robyn fell in love with travel before kids and has found it even more wonderful since her kids have joined the family. She is married to an amazing man who tempers her wildest ideas for adventure and comes along with her on the rest. They have two kids who wow them every day: 9 and 7-year old boys. She traded in seven years of working in accounting and finance for the glamorous life of a stay-at-home mom when her oldest was born and has never had more fun or been so challenged.
Robyn lives in a small community in central Texas where the country life blends with city conveniences not far away. She is committed to showing her kids the world both near and far.
- Ski bum or beach bum: Why choose? I want it all!
- Best thing to order from room service: DESSERT.
- Check or carry on: If the kids can handle their own suitcase, carry on. If you’re schlepping it all, check.
- Best Packing Tip: Leave at least half of everything you laid out to pack at home.
- Favorite food: The kind someone else cooks.