Armed with the latest issue of Vanity Fair
, Chuck Taylors and a boarding pass, Nicole is on a perpetual mad dash quest to find the world’s best places one passport stamp at a time. Consumed by wanderlust, this full-time blogger, stay at home mom, and pop-culture aficionado curates a collection of her family's top travel spots, culinary adventures and other favorite things via her website, The JetSet Family
When she's not wrangling her husband from baggage claim, or coaxing her pint-sized foodie from the airline's club lounge, this social media mom is covering travel + lifestyle topics as a regular contributor for CBS Los Angeles and travel expert for O, Oprah Magazine Insiders.
Follow Nicole on Instagram at: @nicoledstandley
- Favorite vacation spot: Stay tuned
- Dream vacation: Cuba
- Best kid distraction on a plane: Flight Tracker and Netflix
- Favorite sing-along song for the car: Anything by Foo Fighters
- I’d be in trouble if I forgot to pack: My iPhone
- Secret weapon for mid-flight meltdown: Anthony Bourdain’s The Layover and a pack of Skittles. (Ummm... you're talking about my mid-flight meltdown, right?!)
- Kids’ favorite food: Sushi
- Best carry-on item: A soft pashmina. Doubles as a great scarf or light travel blanket.