Michelle SMichelle and her family reside in a small town outside of St. Paul. They love the quiet their little city affords them, but enjoy being just minutes from mostly anything they may need, including both Minneapolis and St. Paul. Her family includes her husband Brian, her 12-year old Annika, her 11-year old Bianca and her 10-year old Bennett. In her professional life, she works at home both as a mom as well as a Silver Team Leader with Young Living Essential Oils.
Being a part of Hilton Mom Voyage is such an exciting experience for Michelle. It allows her to put her English major to good use, as well as affords them the opportunity to visit some of the places they’ve always dreamed of going. As a family, they like to split their time between some quality relaxation and exploring the places that make that destination unique. They’ve taken a lot of memorable trips, but their favorite was their recent trip to Maui. The kids learned to boogie board, snorkel and they all had the opportunity to swim under a waterfall.
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Maui.
- Dream Vacation: Maldives or Bora Bora.
- Darndest thing my kid ever said: While hiking in Sabino Canyon in Arizona, my daughter described the canyon as the “butt crack of the mountain.”
- Always in my purse or bag: Homemade lip balm.
- Favorite travel outfit: Jeans, t-shirt, cardigan sweater and flip flops.
- Best kid distraction on a plane: iPad, headphones and plenty of food!