Lisa GLisa has been traveling all her life…and loving it! Leaving the sunny skies of Miami, Lisa traveled to Philadelphia where she attended the University of Pennsylvania…stayed for law school…met her husband…and joined a big-time law firm. When kids soon followed, Lisa and her new family settled in southern New Jersey. Lisa willingly traded in billing hours for being a full-time mom.
These days, she volunteers for her Penn alma mater, serving as class president and relishing the planning of huge reunion parties! But travel is her passion. She lives for the next journey. As soon as one vacation ends, Lisa busily plans her next adventure. Her approach is very much like how she studied for her law school finals — raiding the local library for travel books and spending hours researching online blogs.
So far Lisa and her husband have taken their children to Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Italy, France, England, Canada, Puerto Rico…and about half the United States. As a family of “foodies,” they literally eat their way around the world, chowing down on both gourmet and street food. Lisa’s travel style is non-stop...hopping between national parks, museums, famous landmarks and, most importantly, absorbing the culture along the way! Every trip is an adventure that Lisa enhances with her own creative activities like scavenger hunts and her own version of The Amazing Race. The girls can always expect some surprises!
Lisa’s motto is “don’t just visit the destination…live it!”
- Dream vacation: South America.
- Favorite vacation spot: Venice, Italy & Tangier, Morocco.
- Best carry-on item: Lots of snacks in case our flight is delayed.
- Kids’ favorite food: Italian gelato — 3 scoops per person per day!
- Best packing tip: If in doubt leave it out! Travel light.
- I’d be in trouble if I forgot to pack: My camera & my detailed itinerary!
- Check or carry on: Always carry on, never lose your luggage!
- Airport security line tip: Have one parent go through security first and the other last to ensure all bags (and kids) are accounted for!
Follow Lisa on Instagram: @obsessedwtravel2.0