Keri Lyn RKeri Lyn is an Idaho girl, born and raised. She shares her country home with her husband Brady, a veterinarian, and their two children--a son (10) and a daughter (7). Keri Lyn blogs full time at www.SheSaved.com where she shares her love for frugal living, quality brands, and, of course, travel! She is a self-proclaimed brand loyalist and a huge fan of sharing her favorite brands and experiences through social media.
From the time their children were very little, she and her husband decided that family travel and adventure would be a priority. Whether it's camping in the middle of no where or sitting on the beach in the Caribbean, they see great value and educational opportunities in their travel adventures with their children. While believing that new experiences are a key element of a successful vacation, they never tire of walking endless beaches looking for sea shells. Keri Lyn always stresses that no matter how big the vacation, the best memories can often be found in the little moments, especially when you are seeing new things through the eyes of a child.
- Favorite vacation spot: Hilton Sandestin Golf Resort & Spa.
- Dream vacation: The next one.
- Ski bum or beach bum?: 100% Beach bum.
- Best kid distraction on a plane: LeapPad Educational Tablet.
- Best packing tip: Roll don't fold. Stuff shoes with accessories.
- Check or carry on?: Carry on - whenever possible. Travel light!
- Best traveling-with-kids tip: Pack your sense of humor.
- Airport security line tip: Leave the bling in the suitcase.
Follow Keri Lyn on Instagram: @SheSaved