Jordyn CJordyn is a full-time mom, homeschooler and blogger. She has been married for 17 years and has six adventurous kids (five girls and one boy) that love to travel and explore almost as much as she does. In her “spare time” she blogs about travel, recipes and life with six kids on her blog Almost Supermom as well as writing about travel as a means of education on her other blog The Homeschool Traveler.
- Best vacation ever: Toss up between playing with baby tigers in Gulf Shores, AL or our four-week cross country road trip.
- Dream Vacation: Two months in Europe — hopefully next year!
- Favorite road trip snack: Homemade trail mix with M&M’s.
- Best traveling-with-kids tip: Be flexible!
- I’d be in trouble if I forgot to pack: My camera.
Follow Jordyn on Twitter: @AlmostSupermom