Erin MErin is a native Floridian who has resided in Atlanta since 1995. Her husband Mike and she have two funny, smart, active girls, ages 12 and nine, and two cats.
When their youngest was just three months old, they packed their belongings and moved to Luxembourg, a small country bordered by France, Belgium and Germany, where they lived for four wonderful years. Even with two small children in tow, they traveled at every opportunity, and during their stay, visited 16 countries. The sense of wanderlust they gained there has stayed with them, and they travel to new destinations whenever they can.
Back in the “real world,” Erin is a full-time mom, volunteer and part-time marketing communications writer.
- Favorite road trip snack: Clementines—they are healthy and they make the stinky car smell better!
- Favorite sing-along song for the car: Old MacDonald with every imaginable animal.
- Best packing tip: Roll, don’t fold.
- Best traveling-with-kids tip: I always buy them a new book or activity and don’t let them see it until we’re en route.
- Secret weapon for mid-flight meltdown: Juice boxes and ear plugs.
Follow Erin on Twitter: @erin_emc2comm