Divina was born in Asuncion, Paraguay and moved to the United States when she was 5-years old. Since then she has become a wife, a mommy of two children under the age of nine and holds a Masters in Communications from Fairfield University.
Divina is president of Brillante Media, LLC, a strategic communication and new media consulting firm that helps businesses grow by leveraging the best in digital. In addition to her work with Brillante Media and Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Divina writes along with her husband, Eddy, about entertainment, technology and family travel on DancingHotDogs.com.
Every day and with every adventure she tries to instill her love, her culture, and her orgullo, or pride, into her sons by raising them bilingual.
- Best vacation ever: Without kids, Poros, Greece. With kids, first time we went to Walt Disney World.
- Dream Vacation: Australia.
- Always in my purse/bag: Berry lip gloss, antibacterial wipes, first aid kit, snacks, eye drops and sunblock.
- Favorite road trip snack: Pecan swirls and clementines.
- Favorite sing-along song for the car: Queen, We Are the Champions!
- Best packing tip: Always pack plenty of snacks and don’t worry if you forget something. Perfect excuse to shop for a wearable souvenir.
- Best traveling-with-kids tip: Fill the kids carry-ons with new and secret little things to open on the plane WITH full packaging. They love the surprises and can’t wait until the plane takes off.
Follow Divina on Instagram: @DancingHotdogs