Christy PChristy lives in North Carolina where she worked in the Pharmaceutical Industry for fifteen years before Early Onset Parkinson’s brought her career to a halt. Undeterred, she turned to her first love and became an international best-selling romance author. When she’s not plotting Happily-Ever-Afters, she enjoys traveling with her husband and two kids, ages 11 and 14, exploring new places, and lounging by the pool with a good book.
- Favorite vacation spot: WDW.
- Dream vacation: Australia/New Zealand.
- Ski bum or beach bum: Beach bum.
- Secret weapon for mid-flight meltdown: Rock, paper, scissors.
- Always in my purse/bag: Notebook and pen.
- Best carry-on item: iPad.
- Darndest thing my kid ever said: On a trip to Washington, DC, my husband said he couldn’t help but feel patriotic while we walking toward the Capital. It was over 100° and our son didn’t miss a beat, but replied with, “I just feel hot.”
- Favorite food: Tiramisu.