Amy BAmy is an avid traveler and enjoys exploring the world with her two travelin' kids, ages 5 and 13. Based in Chicago, Amy has voyaged as far away as Mali, West Africa and the Galapagos Islands. She lived in London for two years, Italy for five. A fluent Italian speaker, Amy has a special place in her heart for il bel paese.
An experienced teacher with an M.Ed. in Teaching and Learning, Amy offers a unique perspective on educational travel. When she's not traveling, Amy enjoys curling up with a good book, baking, or bicycling along Lake Michigan.
- Best vacation ever: Mali, West Africa, where I helped to build a first-ever schoolhouse in a small village.
- Ski bum or beach bum: Beach bum.
- Plane, train, or automobile: All three!
- I’d be in trouble if I forgot to pack: Patience!
- Best thing to order from room service: Earl Grey tea and freshly baked croissants.
- Best souvenir: My son - he was born in London!
Follow Amy on Twitter: @amybizzarri